At Skiweb we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us so we make our returns policy simple.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the item, just return it in its original condition within 7 days and we will issue a refund. See Below for terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you no longer require the item ordered or just want to return it, please return item back within 7 days.
- All returns must include all original items undamaged, in re-sale able condition, all original packaging including manuals, warranty forms, etc. Postage and handling fees are not refundable.
- The buyer is responsible for postage costs incurred to return items. As we offer FREE postage on all the items any returned items that are not suitable will be subject to the cost of the original postage and re stocking charge at £3.95. This will be deducted from the refund total. If you have paid for next day service on your original order this is not refundable on a not suitable return.
Faulty Goods and Returns
- In the unlikely event you find a fault with any product bought from us please return the item as soon as possible. You may contact us for a Pre Paid Return Packet
- When returning any product please enclose a copy of your receipt and order number.
- Ensure that the goods are clean and dry.
- In most cases if the product is faulty, we will offer an immediate refund or exchange.
- Please note that with some returned goods it may be necessary to return the item to the manufacturer for assessment before a final decision can be made.
- For your protection we recommend that you always use Recorded Delivery postage service. This is tracked and will ensure the safe return of your product.
- Refunds for returned items will only be made when the goods are received. This does not affect your statutory rights.
WHO PAYS FOR POSTAGE FOR MY RETURN?
- The customer responsible for the cost of returning unwanted items back to us
- Faulty or Damaged items: We can arrange a pre paid package for you call 029 20890800
- Please note some items may need to be returned to the manufacturer before the refund or exchange can be processed. With all faulty returns the original postage charge made at the time of purchase will be refunded if a full refund is processed. Further postage costs to dispatch the new item are waivered and not charged to the customer.
THE PRODUCT ARRIVED DAMAGED, WHAT DO I DO NOW?
- Please telephone 029 20 890800 and ask for Returns Department who will advise you of the next step.
- When returning any product please enclose a copy of your receipt and order number. Ensure that the goods are clean and dry.
- In most cases if the product is faulty or damaged, we will offer an immediate refund or exchange.
RETURNS ADDRESS: Skiweb Returns GB1 Llantrisant Road Capel Llanilltern Cardiff CF5 6JR UK WALES
CUFFLINKS & JEWELLERY: Please note these are non refundable unless defective. A credit note may be given if customers wishes to exchange.
If you are unsure of any aspect please call us on 029 20890800 or email email@example.com